Saturday 21 July 2007

Explanation and Introduction.

This is my explanation and introduction to my postings.

Hiya. My name is Tyra Benson.I am 20. I have been researching my family tree when I noticed that I had read a book about a girl called Edie never knew her last name I had read the story in an email from my Gran. My Gran and me have been spending alot of time together because I wanted to know more about my family tree that lived during the war. I am creating this blog over a member of my family called Edith. She lived through World War two and unfortuantely died shortly after, Natural Causes. She wrote a diary and I have the diary that she wrote herself here at my house. I am going to write on here what she has put, in memory of her. I think that it is rotten that people are saying forget about it. A close member of my family has died! I can't help that I am feeling bad. So, Read this blog and tell me at the end of the diary... How do you feel? Please feel free to comment after reading a blog.

No comments: